We believe that consultation and clinical supervision are the biggest ways that we can give back as therapists. Supporting clinicians in their journey to become sound, connected, and grounded psychotherapists has a powerful ripple effect. This can create space for you to embody the fullness of who you are as a clinician, helper or healer.
The supervisee, as well as all of their future clients are impacted by the supervision and consultation processes in their growth and development. We offer both consultation and clinical supervision individually and in groups for post graduate pre-licensed candidates and post license and seasoned practitioners in art therapy, counseling, and psychotherapy.
If you are looking for a space where you can fully show up as yourself (a few months out of grad school or decades after being in the field) and are wanting to thoughtfully unpack cases, explore systems issues, learn to make the work more of your own, set healthier boundaries, or stop staying small in your professional career, we may be a good match.
We can also support you with…
- Professional identity development, therapist/self experience
- Perfectionism, Fear of Failure, & Feeling like a Fraud
- Case conceptualization
- Treatment planning (from a strengths & needs based perspective)
- Clinical skill building
- Cultivating a niche
- Practicing from a non-pathological lens
- Navigating complex systems
- Transitioning from public mental health to private practice
- Identifying & connecting with ideal clients
- Developing workshops, groups, intensives, and retreats
- Building, branding & marketing a thriving private practice
- Creating a career – life balance that works for you
- Interfacing professionally with social media with ethical integrity
- Relocating to a new geographic location*For those professionals who reside outside of the Washington, DC Metro area or who live abroad, we provide supervision and consultation through Skype and Google+ Hangouts.
We see post-licensed and credentialed psychotherapists, coaches, and helping professionals for consultation.
Individual 50 Minute Consultation or Breakthrough Sessions
- Some questions don’t need a full hour of consultation, we also offer Quick Question Consultation in 15 minute increments.
Package of 4 Consults for the price of 3. Four sessions to be used over 4 months.
3 Month Coaching Consultation Package includes:
- Initial Written Coaching Consultation Inquiry
- One 90 minute call/video session per month
- Weekly Email Support
Amy has helped me develop my ideas and hone my strengths as a business owner. She inspires me to live into my creativity and challenge myself to push outside of my comfort zone, with wonderful results. I love working with Amy!
Amy brings to the Daring Way Consultation an enthusiasm and energy that is inspiring and supportive. It is obvious from the first call moving forward her knowledge of the Daring Way and the curriculum – she is grounded in it and guides to help to ensure that this consultee was as well. She integrates her expertise as a therapist with the program. She is supportive, kind, lovingly nudging someone to go deeper, with dashes of humor and delight along the way. I have been honored to gain her wisdom and support in the Daring Way Consultation process. Thanks Amy!
Amy is a powerhouse and has mastered the instillation of hope in others. She knows the layers, landscape and nuances of mental health in DC. Amy is an endless reservoir of viable ideas for complex problems. She is a spiritual mentor whose engaged feedback always moves me forward.
I had a great experience working with Amy as my Daring Way™ consultant. During the 5 day national training I had met a few of the consultants and had a pretty good idea of who I was going to ask to work with me. I changed my mind on the last day of the training after I heard Amy speak about her style and how she approached this work. I was immediately drawn in by how she showed up, what she had to say and how she said it – I instinctively knew that she would be a good fit. She has an excellent grasp of The Daring Way™ concepts and materials. Our work together was authentic, productive and gratifying. I’m so glad I followed my instincts and worked with Amy.